Funky roast sprouts
- 600 g Brussel sprouts
- 100 g toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 100 g diced pancetta
- Preheat oven to 180 C degrees.
- Prep the sprouts by cutting off the bottoms and peeling off the outer leaves
- Blanch the sprouts in boiling salted water for a couple of minutes and drain
- Put the chopped hazelnuts, pancetta and cranberries in a roasting tray with a little olive oil, cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes
- Cut some of the sprouts in half and others into thirds, leaving some whole, then add to the roasting tray and cook for a further 5 minutes in the oven, season with Maldon sea salt and cracked black pepper and serve.