In the Cafe Meal Deal - Sandwich, Bon Accord Juice and Pipers 40g Crisps £6.99 Bean to Cup Coffee and Strawberry Tar... more
1.Cream the sugar & butter together until just combined
2. Add the eggs one at a time
3. Then add sifted flour until just combined, do not overbeat
4. Rest in fridge for 30 mins.
We Weigh the pastry into 25gm balls to fill our pie press tins, about the same size as your average mince pie tin, cut out a star shape for the top.
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and let infuse.
2. Spoon into pastry lined tin cases & top with a pastry star or lid and bake for 20-25 mins at 200c till golden brown.
Our fantastic farm shop features the best of Scotland's Larder. Pick up gifts, farm toys, books and cards too!
Our cafe serves breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea and plenty of delicious home bakes using as much local produce as possible.
Visit our animals, play on the swings, take a tractor and trailer ride, become a nature detective and pick your own fruit!
Pigs, piglets, chickens, horses, sheep, pygmy goats, we've plenty of animals for you to meet!
Why not pick something up for tea from our award winning butchery. High quality fresh meat from local suppliers.
Pick Your Own at Craigie's is big business! Families come back year after year to enjoy the fruits of our labour.